Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Pizza Fundraiser Update

Just a note on the Pizza Fundraiser scheduled for Thursday, December 14th...20% of all delivery orders will also benefit the Taylor Hope Fund. So if you're in the mood to eat at home or eat at a near-by Round Table, all orders will benefit Taylor's Fund.

For those of you requesting buttons, they will be available at the fundraiser. For those of you out-of-town folks that are requesting buttons, we're going to have to come up with a way to get you some buttons. Give us a little while to work out the details and we will post it on the website.

An update on Taylor will follow tomorrow.

4 comments:

auntie liss said...

Hey you crazy cracker! I was so excited to get to see you today and even more excited that you got to eat PIZZA. You lucky dog!I can't tell you enough how proud of you I am. I can only HOPE that Presley Rae and Mackenzie Renee Jayne Phillips are as strong as you! They ask about you every night and Ms Pres says a prayer at the side of her bed for you. I love you so so so much and remember stay STRONG & SASSY thats what keeps Aunt Lissy going. I love you see you soon!- Love Lissy

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,

I'm counting down the days until I get to see you, only 12 to go! I got to talk to your mom on Sunday, and hear just how great you are doing. We are so very pround of you Taylor, you are doing an amazing job. I mailed something to you yesterday, it will take a few days for it to get there because it has to travel so far. Know that you are always on our minds.

Love you to the moon! Katie & Kris

Anonymous said...

Dear Taylor,
This is your Aunty Ashley. I miss you and love you very much. I can't wait to see you and bring you a your Christmas Present. I pray for you everyday.
Ashely Butterfield

Jillian said...

Yummy pizza!!! Hope your doing well Taylor! Check out my blog. I took Miss Penny to see Santa and posted a picture! Miss Penny is an english bulldog and I think she asked Santa to be extra special to you this year!!!