Sunday, November 19, 2006

Update, November 18, 2006

Taylor slept a lot today. She was up late last night getting her hair washed and getting a bath. She is also tired from her surgery yesterday. Because her spine was stabilized during the surgery, her neck brace was removed today. She seems a lot more comfortable.

The doctors gave Taylor a feeding tube today. Food will be very important to Taylor's recovery.

A lot of friends and family came to visit Taylor today. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

RanchGrandma said...

Dear Sweet Taylor,
We are wishing you well and you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Taylor,
I know about you because my Grandson is in your class at school. I was so, so sorry to hear about your accident and the injuries you now have. I pray for you everyday. I don't live in your area but I do feel a real connection to you. I know that my
Grandson likes you alot and draws
pictures of you with band-aides on your forehead. Cute but so, so sad.
I will continue to pray for you and your family. May the angels be
with you and keep you safe.
I hope that maybe one day I can meet you. I look forward to that very much.
Prayers and hope for your best well being.
Sincerely, Judy B.